The Problem With An Online Casino Affiliate’s Downline
Promoting online casinos is very profitable. No arguments there. However, there is one annoyance that every affiliate deals with. The inevitable referral drop-off occurs when a high-value player goes from generating daily commissions to generating zero commissions. It is almost a guarantee that it will happen. When it happens is a guessing game. So for an online casino affiliate to maintain a steady income stream, they would have to make sure they are always funnelling in new players just to keep earning the same amount.
The Causes Of Referral Drop-Off
There are several reasons why commissions just stop. Here are the most common.
- Players realise that money is being made from their wagering and decide that they want it for themselves. So they use their referral link to create a new account, and voila, secret rake back enabled.
- How about that snaky, chatroom-prowling referral stealer? You know, the guy that stalks online casinos and watches the global bets board just waiting for a high roller to appear. Then he will initiate a friendly conversation, maybe even send the high roller a nice tip. Now that they are buds, Mr Chatroom’s snake-ass referral stealer can offer that player a percentage deal on any commissions earned if the player creates a new account as his referral. Yeah, that guy.
- Players get trapped at one casino. The longer they stay loyal, the harder it becomes for them to spend time or money at a new casino. This is due to the fine-tuned gamification strategies and VIP programs that most casinos use. (Helpful tip: Players tend to remain loyal to the first casino they ever played at. Or, more accurately, the first casino they ever won at. Even if they are unhappy with the overall experience.) When I say trapped, I am referring to VIP rewards, VIP levels, rake backs and all the perks and bonuses accrued every time a bet is made. Let’s face it. Loyalty programs work, especially when there is bonus money involved. This biggest wall stands in the way of a casino promoter’s long-term profit potential.
These examples have been accepted as part of the industry. Affiliates usually have this metric factored into their estimated ROI. That is, until now.
The BC.GAME Way
BC.GAME created the solution for all the problems mentioned above when they pioneered the gaming industry’s first, and still the best, VIP transfer program. Finally, long-term affiliate commissions are protected to a degree that has never been achieved. Instead of new traffic is a replacement for lost referrals, it will be an addition to them. Affiliate spreadsheets will have more black rows that stand the test of time longer than anyone ever thought possible.
Extraordinary Ideas Like This Don’t Come From Ordinary People. The revolutionary minds behind the BC.GAME online casino have a habit of pushing the industry forward. I recently had a casual chat with Coco, the Owner of BC.GAME, that hates titles like “Owner.” I asked him, “How do you stay ahead of the curve while confidently challenging your competition and the industry to do better?”
His nerdy response was, “Most casinos focus only on profits, expenses, the LTV of their players and basically, all the money shit. That is important, but so is everything else. We make sure that every vertical is constantly evaluated and scrutinised for efficiency, transparency, fairness and pain point elimination. Our goal is to optimise all that to perfection without compromising security or negatively impacting the user experience .” Sounds good to me. He also told me that a major upgrade is coming to the affiliate platform very soon. So stay tuned for that.
What Is The VIP Transfer Program?
The VIP transfer program is, hands down, the most competitive VIP initiative in the industry. It allows VIP players from any casino to transfer their VIP status from where they have earned the most VIP levels to BC.GAME. They are not starting from level zero anymore. This transfer comes with a nice USDT bonus and all the accompanying perks of their VIP level. Once a player sees all the bonuses and perks they are entitled to on their brand new account, it is highly unlikely that they would want to start from level zero.
High-level VIP players essentially skip through a year or more of the wagering they would be required to do if they were to start fresh at any other casino. This locks them in for the affiliate that referred them for life. This is still a new concept, and only a few other casinos have attempted to copy it, but I predict that this time next year, most casinos will follow suit.
A Few More Reasons To Promote BC.GAME
- Instant payouts
- No minimum to withdraw
- Comprehensive affiliate dashboard
- No negative carryover
- Personal affiliate manager(for high-performing partners)
- Multiple campaigns support
- Customisable referral links
- Customisable welcome messages
- Commissions start at 25% of the 1% house edge from EVERY bet(special rates are, of course, negotiable)
There you have it. You are missing out if you aren’t already signing up for the BC.GAME Affiliate Program.