Crypto casinos offer a range of exciting features and a few pros and cons. Help yourself to discover the top 5 crypto gambling sites from our expert.
Being the number one cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has enjoyed several adaptations. A prominent one is its adoption into the online gambling world. Not just bitcoin enjoys this privilege. Other tokens (altcoins) now get involved in crypto gambling.
With the world experiencing an upsurge in the number of new online crypto-gambling sites (which accept virtual currencies as a means of payment), it is important to know a thing or two about the industry.
Here is an eye-opener on why traditional casinos are becoming a secondary option to virtual casinos, the few issues surrounding the crypto casino industry, and my top recommendations.
Crypto gambling and Traditional gambling: which is better?
The world is on a path of digital transformation. Hence it is easy to say crypto gambling is a better option. The pandemic also made things worse for traditional casinos. Crypto gambling offers:
1. Amazing transaction speed and volume: Traditional casinos employ methods such as bank transfers and debit or credit card payments, which sometimes take up to 24 hours. On the other hand, blockchain transaction takes a maximum of 1 hour or less. Crypto gamblers also enjoy a higher deposit and withdrawal range.
2. Identity protection: Your identity is a priority regardless of your choice of online casino. Crypto gambling affords you all the anonymity in the world. Some platforms even let you gamble without going through ID verification. Please note that successful verification of identity does mean your identity is compromised.
3. Transparency: All trades and transactions are via blockchain with crypto casinos. This means you will always get what you deposit or withdraw—forgetting about any form of discrepancy.
4. Bonuses: This is common to every online gaming or trading site because it allows them to attract more customers. We all know the best way to run a promotion or bonus is via fiat currencies.
5. Mouth-watering odds: Just as you enjoy bonuses, crypto casinos offer amazing odds. These odds are hard to come by in traditional casinos. You can also be confident that Bitcoin gambling sites cannot influence your winnings as much as traditional casinos.
On the flip side, you are exposed to the following:
1. Limited options: We still have more traditional than crypto casinos. This means embracing a level of restriction and access to limited games. This is bound to change as crypto gambling is the future.
2. The need for technical know-how: You need to be tech-savvy, at least to an extent, to gamble using virtual currencies. I will discuss this in my next article. Interested in a guide?
3. Volatility: This is inevitable, so brace yourself. Maybe three if the value remains in balance—no increase or devaluation. However, volatility is not a downside because it is a two-way thing.
These little compromises should not turn anyone off, seriously. Should they?
Best Bitcoin gambling sites you’d wished you knew before now:
1. BC.Game: Interested in exploring 15+ provably fair games, easy and exciting gameplay, and superfast deposits and withdrawals? Worry not! BC.Game is the site that boasts of every bet verifiable and provably fair and instant transactions and one of the top casinos that support LINK/LEND/UNI coins. They have numerous bonuses and an amazing Vault Pro feature! You should check it out!
Interested in a gambling site that saves you the stress of conversion? Bitcasino fits the bill. It is an experienced online casino, but the Curaçao licensed platform also accepts Bitcoin, Ripple, Tron, Tether, Litecoin, and more cryptos than most online gambling sites.
You get to enjoy lottery games, bingo games, monopoly, and bonuses from Bitcasino Loyalty Club for being a regular customer. This app requests ID verification only if you transact via a credit card. Players from countries like the US, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Australia, and Italy will have to use VPN to access this site.
Bitcasino might be slightly lacking in terms of the user interface, but they lack the interface they make up for with various games. All in all, Bitcasino remains a favourite for millions of bettors.
FortuneJack, like BitStarz, boasts of a diversity of games and simplicity. It does not support fiat currency, and there is a limit to the types of tokens it accepts. Bitcoin, Dash, Monero, Ethereum, TRON, and Dogecoin, to mention a few. FortuneJack also supports its token (FJC) and remains a renowned bitcoin gambling arena.
FortuneJack offers a sportsbook and Live in-play feature. You are restricted from using this platform if you are from the US, Sweden, Spain, Australia, or Italy. The only alternative is using a VPN. You also don’t have to worry about ID verification because this is a 100% crypto-gambling site. We’ve been promised new games and sports. Let’s wait and see what FortuneJack has in store for us.
Also known as ‘King of Slots’, BitStarz is undoubtedly a standout choice in slot games. With over 1,800 slot games, its popularity is not contested. Bitstarz offers a range of crypto payments. This includes Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Ethereum, and more. Some games are particular about their token, though.
Besides crypto payment, you can also initiate a deposit using your credit card and other payment methods for depositing in euros. This also attracts verifying your ID. You might need to pay a conversion fee if you are not based in any of the EU countries.
Irrespective of your demand, BitStarz is designed to accommodate all your needs. Using Bitcoin, however, affords you ID verification immunity, speedy withdrawal (usually less than 10 minutes), and deposit. The only downside to this platform is that it does not offer sportsbook features and does not support E-sport gambling. You will have to be a big gambler to notice this.
5. Casino 360
New in the game, Casino 360 is already establishing a strong recognition for itself. This online casino boasts an array of games, an amazing welcome bonus (300%), and a user-friendly interface.
Casino 360 offers gaming options such as slots, live casinos, and roulette, to name a few. Each category has various subdivisions. In other words, games are abundant for everyone. It accepts BTC and features ID verifications for credit card transactions.
Crypto gambling comes with infinite options. Hence, your game genre (favourite) is a great factor to consider before making a gambling site decision. These recommendations have strengths and weaknesses, but one feature is consistent for all — friendly customer support.