Find me on Steemit: http://www.steemit.com/@heiditravels
Thinking about purchasing a Ledger Nano Hardware Wallet? Browse their official website: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/r/67ef
Want to join coinbase to begin your crypto journey? Here’s a link to get free $10: https://www.coinbase.com/join/558828dc34383271a500003b
If you’re looking for an app that tracks the price of BTC & ETH and many other coins, check out the CoinView App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.freeflowt.coinview
Bitcoin (BTC): 16gwMprXw5ss8Nk23CU8Jc6XtVf7KYF621
Ethereum (ETH): 0xac5223209791820b4c37f6f6b4b5d249d25d55ac
LINKS FOR ADDITIONAL READING FOR THIS VIDEO & ALL INFO IN TEXT DOWN BELOW
1. Tell me a little bit about your background.
2. What are your thoughts on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency?
4. Who or what is responsible for the creation of Ethlend?
5. I know from speaking with you before at Steemfest earlier this month that your team is very distributed, so can you tell us a bit about Who is behind Ethlend?
8. What are the benefits for using ETHlend compared to traditional, centralized lending platforms?
10. How are you implementing legally binding contracts between individuals that span the globe?
11. Will there be a way for the borrowers and lenders to communicate?
12. How can the public access your Minimum Viable Product?
13. What is current the state of ETHLend? Is Ethlend on track with its roadmap so far?
14. More about the status of the ICO.
17. Why is it neccessary for a LEND token? What are the benefits?
What is the vesting model for the team members of ETHLend?
18. How many LEND tokens will be created?
1. Which exchanges can we expect to find LEND tokens once the ICO is over?