Molly Jane and Jackson bring you the latest in today’s cryptocurrency news:
– Is the $3 billion PlusToken Ponzi scheme behind the BTC market crash?
– Barclays ends partnership with Coinbase.
– Coinbase Custody is now the largest crypto asset custodial service in the world.
– Binance is returning to the US within two months.
– Litecoin was the target of the largest dusting attack in history.
Get your Cointelegraph merch here: http://bit.ly/2X67nM7
Use this code for your 30% discount in our store: HODLERSDIGEST30
#Cointelegraph #Bitcoin #CryptoMarkets
Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU
Cointelegraph covers everything Bitcoin, bringing you the latest news, prices, breakthroughs, and analysis, with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.