QuadrigaCX’s founder has died, leaving behind $200 million locked in a cold wallet. Bitcoin trading grows in Venezuela due to the political crisis. Leaked documents confirm Mt.Gox could have crashed Bitcoin’s price. Facebook’s blockchain can become a reality. 60 million BitTorrent tokens were sold in 15 minutes during the ICO.
Also watch for comments and exclusive interviews with:
– Jesse Powell, co-founder & CEO of the Kraken exchange, on what the Mt.Gox trustee did wrong
– Daniel Kelman, lawyer and Mt.Gox creditor, on the Mt.Gox case
– David Gerrard, author of “Attack of the 50 foot blockchain,” on QuadrigaCX
– Mati Greenspan from eToro on BitTorrent and its ICO success
– Stephan Livera, host of a Bitcoin podcast, on Jack Dorsey & his attitude towards Bitcoin
#cointelegraph #news #HodlersDigest
Subscribe to Cointelegraph: https://goo.gl/JhmfdU
Hodler’s Digest Feb, 4 – Feb, 10
Cointelegraph covers everything Bitcoin, bringing you the latest news, prices, breakthroughs, and analysis, with emphasis on expert opinion and commentary from the digital currency community.
QuadrigaCX Drama, Kraken CEO on Mt.Gox Sell-Off & Facebook Buys Crypto Startup| Hodler’s Digest