– LEAPS = Long Term Equities Anticipated Securities
– Stock options that are longer than one year
– Buying out option premium on a longer term horizon
– Bought a year or more in advance
– Options that expire and many of them decay over time much slower than shorter term options
– LEAPS allow you to have more time within the contact
– Can also be used to purchase protection for your stock
★ SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE: ★
★ ABOUT TRADERSFLY ★
TradersFly is a place where I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience about the stock market, trading, and investing.
Stock trading can be a brutal industry especially if you are new. Watch my free educational training videos to avoid making large mistakes and to just continue to get better.
Stock trading and investing is a long journey – it doesn’t happen overnight. If you are interested to share some insight or contribute to the community we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
STOCK TRADING COURSES:
STOCK TRADING BOOKS: