Trend lines are a way for you to predict price because technical analysis is based on future predictions.
– Trend lines have to hit the price points two or more times
– You can have a positive or negative trend
– They help you look at the future
– They can change angles at higher or lower slopes depending on how strong the trend is
– Trend lines can be validated with a third or fourth point
– Pay attention to trend line spacing or the distance between each point
– Tighter points have more validity toward the trend line
– Pay attention to angles: the steeper the angle of the trend line, the less validity its support and resistance has (because the price points are being climbed rapidly)
– Both upward and downward sloping trend lines can help you to predict future prices within technical analysis
★ SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE: ★
★ ABOUT TRADERSFLY ★
TradersFly is a place where I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experience about the stock market, trading, and investing.
Stock trading can be a brutal industry especially if you are new. Watch my free educational training videos to avoid making large mistakes and to just continue to get better.
Stock trading and investing is a long journey – it doesn’t happen overnight. If you are interested to share some insight or contribute to the community we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
STOCK TRADING COURSES:
STOCK TRADING BOOKS: