Bitcoin Rush is a new auto-trading platform suitable for beginners and crypto gambling veterans. You are likely to have heard of this trading platform if you are even slightly familiar with the cryptocurrency market.
Their website claims that you can profit big by trading cryptocurrency with the help of their trading bots. Whether you are looking to increase your crypto balance for investment purposes, have more currency to play at the best crypto casino, or simply just want to go shopping, this software could answer your needs.
Here, we will explore all the fuss and how Bitcoin Rush works. Finally, we will consider the platform’s legitimacy and the software’s pros and cons.
Bitcoin Rush – Why the Fuss?
According to their official website, you can start trading after you deposit a minimum of $250. Once the deposit is paid, you can start trading. The website claims you can earn a daily sum of up to $750.
They promise that with their platform, you have the potential to quadruple your returns after just a few weeks of compounding your profit.
The platform is accessible in over 165 countries, and no license is required to trade. You can withdraw up to $50,000 at a time and are allowed ten free monthly withdrawals. For further withdrawals, you are charged a 1% fee.
The trading site has been positively reviewed by traders and is highly recommended by bitcoin bulls and market analysts.
The bottom line is that with Bitcoin Rush, you can earn big. So, let’s explore how it works.
How It Works
The software is fully automated. The bots are programmed to collect price data from global exchanges and perform complex analyses that allow them to predict and execute winning trades.
You can start trading after completing the following steps:
- Account setup: you provide basic info such as your email address and phone number (which are then verified), and you set up your account name and password.
- Initial deposit: this is a minimum amount of $250, which can be made through any payment platform connected to the website. You can pay with a credit card or debit card or via bank transfer, crypto wallet, Skrill, and more.
- Demo trading: the site offers a demo trading mode. Demo trading will help you learn the ins and outs of the platform and how to maximise profits before you start the real deal.
From there, it’s time to click on the live trading button and get started!
Important note: if you are new to live to trade, start with a minimum of $250. Get to know the system first and gain experience and confidence before deciding to invest anymore.
As soon as you open live trading, the bots get to work. They use the money in your online account to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies.
And they don’t waste time. In just a few minutes, you will see that multiple transactions have already taken place. You determine the length of your trade, and you can call off the bots with a single click.
Your Role As A Trader
While the bots do the trading for you, opening and closing trades is your job. The common advice is to start trading at the beginning of the day and close trading at the end.
Spending about 15 to 20 minutes a day monitoring trade activities and trends is a good idea. Keeping an eye on your trades is particularly important if you know the market is volatile.
Be sure to set a stop-loss limit! This will halt trade if you pass a certain loss threshold. It is also a good idea to withdraw any profits you make as soon as possible.
Never invest all your profit. Make sure you have some liquid money!
Certain features make this platform particularly popular among crypto gamblers.
- The pay-out system: Earnings are accurately calculated after each trading session is completed. A commission fee is calculated based on the profit earned. Essentially, the program works so that it will only profit if its user also profits.
- The verification system: This system ensures that the trading platform is a safe space. All profiles are initially verified, and the system ensures that no profits land in the incorrect account.
- Costs: There are just two costs involved. There is the initial deposit, and the commission fee is charged for any profit earned. Apart from these, there are no sneaky costs!
- Regulated brokers: There are highly qualified brokers employed by Bitcoin Rush and individually assigned to each user. The broker continually verifies that profits are being made and that all amounts changing hand are accurate.
- Customer service: The team is reachable 24/7 via email, direct message through the website, or phone calls.
Is It Legit?
Bitcoin Rush is widely accepted as a legitimate crypto trading platform. Multiple reviews support the platform’s legitimacy, and the bots’ accuracy is so high that profits are almost guaranteed.
That said, it is important to note that there are risks involved with any kind of investment. And the cryptocurrency market is particularly famous for its volatility.
On that note, let’s consider some of the features that add to the legitimacy of this software.
The Bitcoin Rush bots are famously accurate. They choose the most profitable trades available based on the analysis of charts, numerical data, and trade history.
The analyses performed by the bots can be divided into two categories. The first is the fundamental analysis category: the qualitative data, for example, news reports. The second is the technical analysis category: the quantitative data, for example, charts. All data is incorporated as it comes out in real time.
Because so many factors can be analysed at once using software bots, their predictions are more accurate than those made by human analysts. They have been found to possess a 99.4% accuracy level.
To ensure a safe trading space, any dodgy traders found to generate inaccurate trade signals have all their funds removed from the platform.
The service has a favourable reputation on multiple consumer feedback sites. Trustpilot rated the Bitcoin Rush robots an average of 4.2/5.
You will find numerous positive reviews online, written by real people whose lives have been transformed by the profits they have made on the platform.
For example, one review reads: “I was so impressed with how their team performed. They were so professional in this matter. They guided me with the information they gave me. In general, at first, you might think that this is a scam until you try it!! So you should rather take a risk than lose a chance.”
This is one of the reviews praising the trading system’s simplicity and the bots’ accuracy when it comes to landing you a profit. Traders claim to be able to make a profit in any kind of market condition.
Essentially, no reviews dispute the legitimacy of the trading platform. Investors trust both the demo and the live trading modes.
Pros and Cons
Before we end this article, here’s the summary of the pros and cons of Bitcoin Rush.
- The bot accuracy: this translates to profit for traders, averaged at $1,500 a day.
- The site is very user-friendly: nothing is overly complicated, which makes it highly approachable to those newly entering the crypto market.
- The demo trade feature: this allows new traders to practice their skills and get a feel for the system rather than immediately tossing them in the deep end that is live trading.
- Multiple payment options are available, and all transactions are secure.
- Trades happen very efficiently: when it comes to cryptocurrency, the faster a trade takes place, the greater the profit generated.
- Customer service: support staff are always online and available to registered users.
- Users are protected against hackers: the platform is protected by antivirus and malware.
- Fast withdrawal: you can initiate a withdrawal and be credited with the money in under 24h.
- Cost transparency: there are no hidden costs.
- Highly accurate brokers: every trader works with a personal broker who helps them earn maximum profit.
- $250 deposit: you can only activate your account after depositing this large sum. This might make the platform inaccessible or too intimidating for some users.
- Founding transparency: the platform refuses to disclose who initially founded the site, which some might find a cause for concern.
- Broker commissions: brokers get a chunk of your profits.
It may seem too good to be true, but it’s true! Bitcoin Rush is a legitimate platform that helps real people make money.
With such accurate technology helping you out, anyone can get a foot in the crypto-gambling door. You don’t have to be an expert; you will have both expert bots and a personal broker.
But enough from us; it’s time to experience Bitcoin Rush yourself.